Former Laguna Beach Manager, and Hobie Family Lifetime Member, Whitney’s, tips for a successful Hobie Endless Summer Sale:
1. Be sure to grab a big blue shopping bag. This way your hands will be free for…….. What else? More shopping! :)
2. We put new stuff out almost every day so don’t be sad if you don’t make the first day (we got your back).
3. If the line looks long, trust us, it goes fast. We have it down to a science at this point.
4. Mornings tend to be the most crowded so maybe make it a late afternoon or early evening outing.
5. We have stuff for the entire family so be sure to bring them all.
6. Stock up on your Hobie tees; they are always a great deal.
7. The sale is great for back to school shopping.
8. If you need help please don’t hesitate to ask. We will be easy to spot in our matching T shirts.
9. Sunglasses are also a great sale item purchase. They never really go on sale any other time of the year.
10. Have fun!!
Tracey’s Tips For a Successful Endless Summer Sale ::
1. Try and wear an outfit that you can try items on over. Think workout capris and a sports bra with a t over and sandals. Nothing worse than waiting 20 minutes to try on one sweater.
2. Eat a hearty fulfilling meal before coming, and make sure the kids are fed too… you might shop longer than you thought.
3. The sale can be really stressful for our first year staff (let’s be honest, it can be tough on even our most seasoned staff!)…. try and show the team some love while you shop! We try and meet and exceed all expectations, but if we fall short, take it in stride and give us another chance.
4. This is the BEST sale to stock up on basics and ‘go to’ items.. think backpacks, rack pads, pocket knifes, plain T’s, watches, boardshorts.
5. Come ready to have a good time with your Hobie Family! We love this sale just as much as you do!!