Good morning, Happy Monday!! I am up and after it with a vengeance! I’m like a chipmunk on espresso… I’m like a gazelle being chased by a lion.. I’m like a puma doing puma stuff. What I’m saying is I’m UP and W I D E awake! Must have something to do with the uncrowded beaches and the promise of an uncrowded line up.
But…. before I get to jump in the water, it’s time for our latest obsession… the Better Sweater by Patagonia.
We’ll get into the Better Sweater details in a second, first, I want to say how great it is that we at Hobie Surf Shops get to carry a brand like Patagonia. They are arguably one of the top outfitters in the world. Their quality in construction and fabric technology are unmatched in the marketplace, as well as their commitment to the global outdoor environment. To state is simply, they are absolutely amazing, and we love partnering with them in bringing their vision to the Hobie customer.
Now for a few details on the Better Sweater…
- Fabric has a sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through, stand-up collar and zipper garage
- Raglan sleeves for pack-wearing comfort
- Two zippered handwarmers
- Micropolyester jersey trim on cuffs, hem and back of neck
- Can be worn with layers as outerwear or as a midlayer under a shell
- Hip length
- 9.5-oz 100% polyester with a sweater-knit exterior and fleece interior
- 464 g (16.4 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
Both my husband and I, and almost everyone who works at Hobie, has one of these. They are perfect for fall and spring. Not too warm but warm enough for 60 degrees and up. Throw it on for a dawn surf check and you will toasty even in morning mist. Mine is two years old, it has been washed and dried tons of times and it still looks new!